Friday 15 April 2011

Polka dots equal fun

For me, wearing polka dots means I'll have a fun day. In fact, my day was so great that I decided to show you the man behind some of my photos. I'm not gonna tell you our funny nicknames or cute stories from our past 4 years together (geeze, when did time fly by so quickly?), I just want you to smile a little because of our funny faces bellow.. (Vlad, I know it's a surprise, pls don't kill me, people will know if I'm gone :)))

Atunci cand port un imprimeu cu buline, e clar ca o sa fie o zi amuzanta. Ziua asta a fost atât de încât de minunata, incat am decis vi-l arat pe cel din spatele unora din pozele mele. Nu o să vă spun poreclele noastre si nici povestioare drăguţe din ultimii 4 ani petrecuti împreună (wow, când a zburat timp de aşa de repede?), vreau doar sa zambiti un pic cand vedeti fetisoarele noastre tampe de mai jos .. (Vlad, stiu ca nu te asteptai la asta, te rog nu ma omori, o sa mi se simta lipsa!! :)))

Me: skirt & cardigan: vintage; tee & ring: Mini Prix
boots - Decathlon; necklaces & watch - Avon;
Vlad: cardigan & shoes - Asos; pants: Reserved; tee - Fox

1 comment:

  1. awesome style, nice and original combination with those equestrian boots !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...