Sunday 12 December 2010

In contrast with nature

I love being in contrast with nature, so when all I can see around me is yellow, red & brown, I choose black&white for my outfit. I started with simple black pants, that are at least 2 sizes bigger than what I normally wear ( I tried them on to be sure they won't fall down if I don't wear a belt). I wanted to create a casual office look, so I continued with an XL printed T-shirt and a long black cardigan ( because you kinda need to cover up your backside when you wear these pants, they don't fit tightly and you look like you don't have a bottom). For the usual pop of color I chose my red wedges, and on top - my studded leather jacket ( it always creates a great contrast with another style such as office)
pants - Mini Prix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...