Saturday 5 June 2010

What have you been doing lately?

I have been playing with fluorescent highlighters...yeah, I wish I had been playing :( I have been highlighting every single page of the books I have to read ( and learn!) for my exams. It seems I am a visual learner and this is the best method for me to remember what I read. As always, I found a way to amuse myself while studying: I painted my toe nails in the same colour as one of my highlighters. Don't they look pretty?

Eu m-am jucat cu markerele fosforescente... mda, mi-as fi dorit eu :( mi-am subliniat fiecare pagina din cartile pe care trebuie sa le citesc ( si invat!) pt examene. Se pare ca am o ft buna memorie vizuala si asta e cea mai buna metoda de a tine minte ce citesc. Oricum, am gasit si o alta metoda de a nu ma plictisi: mi-am facut pedichura cu portocaliu fosforescent, sa ma asortez cu unul din markere. Nu e draguta culoarea?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...