Tuesday 1 June 2010

Caramel popcorn

I just absolutely love caramel popcorn. We went to the park a couple of days ago, just to buy some. And that's because I haven't found a decent recipe to make it at home. To understand my craving, just look at this photo, the caramel is so shiny ^drooling^

Pur si simplu ador popcorn-ul cu caramel. Am mers in parcul Herastrau acum cateva zile, doar sa cumparam popcorn, si asta pt ca nu am gasit pana acum o reteta decenta sa-l fac acasa. Pt a ma intelege, e de ajuns sa priviti poza de mai jos.


Anyway, here's my outfit from the park, you can easily see how happy I was after indulging myself with caramel popcorn :)

Acum urmeaza poza de dupa implinirea dorintei mele, se poate vedea ft usor cat eram de fericita :)
 

flats - Pull&Bear, jeans - Blend, denim vest - Bershka
blouse - Mini Prix, bag - vintage, bird in a cage necklace - Oriflame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...