Monday 27 February 2012

Going down the stairs

Today wasn't such a good day for taking pictures, as the sun wasn't decent enough to appear on the sky. But somehow after going up and down the stairs for three-four times, trying to get a decent shot, I ended up with a big smile upon my face. So, thank you my beautiful R., for spending a great afternoon together!
As for the outfit, nothing special, some lace, some animal print and a heavy knitted cardigan to keep me warm. The scarf was a bonus, I just tied it around my neck 'cause it matched my hair :))

Ziua de azi nu a fost prea buna pentru poze, cum soarele n-a avut decenta sa apara pe cer. Dar cumva, dupa ce am urcat si coborat niste scari de vreo 3-4 ori, incercand sa prind o poza OK, m-am trezit cu un mare zambet pe buze. Asadar, iti multumesc frumoasa mea R., pentru o dupa-amiaza superba petrecuta impreuna!
Despre tinuta, nimic special, niste dantela, putin animal print si un pulover gros sa-mi tina cald. Esarfa am adaugat-o la final pentru ca mergea cu parul :))



4 comments:

  1. you have such a wonderful hair color!
    great outfit, super chic !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trully like the scarf & the boots.
    :D
    Great blog sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely look, really pretty layers and pieces! And gorgeous hair color!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...