Sunday 9 May 2010

Seaside review #1

This is one of my outfits from our "1st of May" trip to Mamaia. I brought together all my favourite things: animal print, ruffles, lace, nudes, ripped jeans & studs; at the end I added a flower headband because I was feeling free-spirited, you know . . that hippie mood . .

Poze din mini-vacanta de 1 Mai din Mamaia. Am adunat intr-o singura tinuta tot ce iubesc: animal print, volanase, dantela, culori pastelate, blugi rupti si tinte; am completat cu o bentita cu flori, pentru a sublinia starea de spirit: libera, nestingherita . . hippie . .
flats, sunglasses - Pull&Bear; jeans - Mango; ruffled top - Mini Prix
cardigan, denim vest & bag - vintage; necklace - H&M; headband - Meli Melo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...