Wednesday 20 April 2011

Stripes & flowers

This is a little photoshoot we did in the backyard of my Law School .. these are the last days of my student life, I should probably feel a little sad, but all I can feel right now is anger because I can't seem to find that power in me to study for my finals .. the weather is so fine, all I would like to do is to take long walks and explore the city in the most beautiful time of year but I sit at home instead .. and I study, or at least I try to :( any tips and tricks on how to study faster/better would help!

Pozele de mai jos au fost facute in curtea din spatele Facultatii de Drept . . Astea sunt ultimele zile de studenta, probabil ar trebui să ma simt un pic trista, dar tot ce pot simti acum sunt nervi pt ca nu reusesc sa ma ambitionez sa invat pt ultimele examene .. Vremea s-a facut asa frumoasa, tot ce as vrea sa fac e sa ma plimb, sa explorez orasul in cea mai frumoasa perioada din an .. insa in loc sa fac asta, eu stau in casa si invat .. sau cel puţin încerc să invat :( orice sfat despre ce m-ar putea ajuta sa invat mai bine/repede/mult e binevenit!

top - George, skirt - vintage, shoes - Mini Prix, sunglasses - Bershka; bag - Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...