Monday 14 June 2010

Stupid hot weather

Whoa, summer came too fast, it's only the middle of June and I'm already melting. It's flats and airy dresses from now on, and hopefully I will find a big big hat to cover up my face, it tends to turn really really red when taking contact with the sun and I don't even want to mention my freckles ... it has been said it's my charm :-p

Uau, vara a venit prea repede, e abia mijlocul lui iunie si deja ma topesc. De acum incolo o sa port numai rochii vaporoase si sandale joase, sper sa gasesc si o palarie ft mare cu care sa-mi pot acoperi fata, intrucat ma inrosesc ft repede de la soare... asta ca sa nu mai vorbim de pistrui... ma rog, cica asta ar fi " farmecul" meu :-p

 
( shoes - Stradivarius; skirt - gift; shirt - vintage; sunglasses - Wayfarers)

This last photo was taken 2 summers ago, just say "hello" to my freckles. // Poza asta e de acum 2 veri, parca sunt din ce in ce mai multi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...